Oahu Air & Inter-island Tours
Join us for the absolute best Oahu helicopter tours. See and experience the most popular locations with a bird’s-eye view that gives you the most exciting vantage point. Fly over Pearl Harbor, Waikiki, and Honolulu and see magnificent valleys and cascading waterfalls, iconic landmarks, aptly-named Magic Island, and more. Helicopter tours are great because you don’t have to worry about fitting every attraction into your busy schedule; you can see it all from the beautiful Hawaii skyline, which is, in itself, a bonus.
Maui Air & Inter-island Tours
See every corner of the Valley Isle with one of our exclusive helicopter tours. The terrain on Maui is incredibly diverse, and while seeing it from the ground is still a magical experience, seeing the island from the air is even better. From the cabin of one of our state-of-the-art helicopters, you will catch glimpses of huge waterfalls cascading down the West Maui Mountains, the mysterious jungles of Hana, the vast slopes of Haleakala, and everything in between. A guided tour should be at the top of your itinerary, with multiple helicopters and time slots from which to choose.
Big Island Air & Inter-island Tours
The Big Island is easily one of the most volcanically active places in the world, and it actually grows several inches ever because of ongoing lava flows. The Big Island’s two major cities are Kona and Hilo, and between them sits hundreds of square miles of rugged terrain. While you could certainly drive to each of the natural landmarks the island has to offer, a guided helicopter tour will allow you to see the incredible scenery in only a couple of hours. Soar over volcanoes, active lava flows, the rugged Kohala Coast, and even a green sand beach! Multiple tour options and time slots will allow you to pick the best choice for your unique schedule.
Kauai Air & Inter-island Tours
Kauai, or the Garden Isle as it’s known locally, is one of the most pristine natural landscapes in Hawaii. We couldn’t recommend a helicopter tour enough, for the simple fact that only 10% of the island is accessible by car! The remaining 90% of this gorgeous 552-square-mile island can only be explored from the air or by boat. The untouched landscape of Kauai almost serves as a time capsule and gives you a picture of what ancient Hawaii looked like when the first Polynesian explorers began to arrive on its shores. Enjoy breathtaking views of iconic natural landmarks like the massive sea cliffs of the Napali Coast, the crystal clear water of Hanalei Bay, and Waimea Canyon, nicknamed the ‘Grand Canyon of the Pacific.’ Make unforgettable memories and take pictures you will cherish forever on one of our exclusive guided tours.