SEE MAUI AND MOLOKAI BY HELICOPTER WITH THE DOORS OFF
This doors-off experience is the only one on Maui! Soar over the West Maui Mountains and along the 3000’ ocean cliffs of Molokai. Doors-off is an exhilarating way to do a helicopter tour and there’s no better place to do it than the waterfall rich valleys, mountains and sea cliffs of west Maui and Molokai!
Maui Doors Off Helicopter Tour Features
Immerse yourself in the untamed beauty of the island with unobstructed views. Capture picture-perfect moments without the glare of windows. Discover the awe-inspiring sights of lush rainforests, breathtaking waterfalls, and even circular rainbows. Experience the exclusivity of witnessing these hidden gems from the air. Brace yourself for a journey that will transport you to The Lost World, where lush valleys meet towering mountains and cascading waterfalls adorn sheer cliffs.
Experienced Pilots to Narrate
Experience the best with our team of skilled pilots who have accumulated thousands of hours of flight time and adhere to strict training standards. But that's not all - our pilots go beyond just being exceptional fliers. They also serve as your personal guide, sharing captivating insights about Maui's rich history, mesmerizing geology, vibrant flora, and diverse fauna as you marvel at breathtaking landscapes. Get ready for an extraordinary journey with us.
The Only Doors-Off Helicopter Tour in Maui
Experience the thrill of a doors-off helicopter tour like no other on Maui! Soar above the breathtaking West Maui Mountains and witness the awe-inspiring 3000’ ocean cliffs of Molokai. With our exhilarating doors-off adventure, you'll have an unforgettable and adrenaline-pumping experience. Discover the stunning waterfall-rich valleys, majestic mountains, and dramatic sea cliffs of West Maui and Molokai.
Maui Doors Off Helicopter Tour Details
- Special Instructions
- Price & Availability
- Departure & Return
- What's Included
- Cancellation Policy
Spend 45 Minutes in the Air
Doors Off for the Best Possible View
See Two Islands in one Flight
Lanyard Cell Phone Case Provided
Outstanding Photo Opportunities
Sea Cliffs and Waterfalls of Molokai
This 45 minute flight will take you into and around the West Maui mountains filled with lush jungle valleys and past the famous “wall of tears” where over 17 waterfalls are flowing on one cliff face! Stunning views from the mountain to the sea continue in the clearest way possible - seen without windows or doors to obstruct your view! Next we’ll cross the channel between Maui and the north shore of Molokai, home to some of the tallest sea cliffs and waterfalls in Hawaii. Charge your phone as you’ll be shooting the entire flight! Cell phones only on this doors-off tour. No other camera devices are allowed. A lanyard case with strap is provided.
- Front Seat Guarantee [+$100.00]
- In order to take advantage of pre-paying for the two front seats both passengers may not weigh more than 380 pounds combined. Front seats are only sold as a pair.
- Flight routes and sights may vary due to weather conditions.
- Half hour prior check-in to all flights is required.
- Comfort seat charge for passengers weighing 230lbs or more or a combined weight of 420lbs.
- ONLY YOUR CELL PHONE IS ALLOWED ON BOARD. NO OTHER CAMERA DEVICE IS ALLOWED! We will provide a lanyard case for passengers' cell phone that will be attached to them during flight.
- Children must be at least 10 years of age. An adult must accompany anyone 10-18 years old.
- Guests on the edge seat must be 16 years of age or older.
- No hats, bags or any loose items allowed.
- Must wear closed toed shoes. No flip-flops or sandals.
- Long hair must be tied up at all times.
- Air Maui will provide each passenger a jacket that will be required for all passengers to wear during flight.
Price & Availability
45-Minute Doors-Off West Maui Molokai Helicopter From Kahului
|GuestsAges 10 yrs+||$408.00|
Departure & Return
Check-in times 30 minutes prior tour time start:
- Morning is 9:00AM
- Afternoon is 1:00PM
*PLEASE CHECK your confirmation details regarding your hotel pick up time.
- Cell Phone Lanyard for securing your phone
- Safety instructions and floatation device
- Lockers for securing valuables
Changes and cancellations are allowed up to 48 hours prior to tour commencement without penalty. For groups 12 or more 7 days notice is required. No-shows and changes or cancellations within 48 hours are subject to a full charge. No refunds are available once a tour has commenced.